THE FRIENDS OF PROSPECT LIBRARY - ADELAIDE INC.
Friends of Prospect Library aims are to:
- Provide community-based support for the functions and services of the Prospect Library.
- Be aware of the Library's services, and promote the Library's role and image in the community.
- Provide the Library with information on community needs for Library services.
- Organise, encourage, sponsor and/or support events and activities, which complement and/or enhance library services, for the benefit of the community.
- Lobby and/or advocate for the protection, improvement and development of library services and ancillary activities
- Raise funds to further any of these aims.
Our Committee for 2020/2021 is: Julia Archer (Acting Chairperson), Brian Brown (Treasurer), John Ryan (Secretary) and David Kilner, Kristina Barnett and Lesley Attema.
Thanks to our volunteers and members who helped at our Book Sales.
The mural in the new Children's Area